Essential Doula (incl. Hybrid Care)
**PLEASE NOTE** I am currently only taking clients who have experienced previous trauma in their Birth Journeys, VBAC or HBAC Support. I can refer you to other wonderful Doulas who may be available if you do not fall into the above-mentioned category.
- 2 prenatal visits (4-5 hours) to build relationship and discuss your personal vision of your birthing experience; includes private breastfeeding education and discussion of 4th trimester expectations
- Note this package reflects either In-person birth support or a Hybrid model of care*
- Email/phone/text support throughout your pregnancy and post birthing time, with on-call 24/7 support from 38 weeks to the birth of your baby
- Use of lending library (books, DVDs, articles)
- links to relevant & supportive sites
- Emotional, physical and informational support to you and your partner (if you have one) throughout your birthing time
- Free TENS machine or use during labour and birth ($100 value)
- Experienced back up doula
- 2 (min 4 hours) postpartum visits to help with breastfeeding, questions surrounding your new baby, and family adjustment
- 30 days 24/7 phone/email/text support after bringing baby home
- additional, on-going phone/email/text support throughout the “4th” trimester (first 3 months)
- * In circumstances beyond anyone’s control, such as hospital policy changes, there may be a pivot to a hybrid model of care. This means that you may receive in-person care while in your home and virtual hospital support by way of phone/text/video conferencing/FaceTime or any combination thereof
Deserves a Doula
Set up an informal chat with Karen to learn more.